Lal-e-Rumi Cafe – Food Review

When I entered into Lal-e-Rumi Cafe, I loved the mellow inside. It helped me to remember the interesting little bistros of Turkey with their beautiful lights and banners. The contrast figure in dininning area was euphonious.

I was just startled that such a beguiling cafe is in the hub of Karachi. I was off-tracked, how can be cafe can be having such an peerless extrinsic. Equitable ambiance was in that spot. Turkish Music was too salubrious. I have made unerring decision to come here again.
My curosity to know about Express Lunch Menu was at the peak. So in the Starter I ordered Hummus with  meat. The warm, spiced meat with the rich hummus was such a taste treat. I found possibly the best ingredients in this Hummus. I likewise trust that  ingredients tahini , lemon juice, spices and chickpeas were clearly on the taste. Maybe with pita and a serving of mixed greens as an afterthought to give somewhat more variety in surface and flavor. The blend of smooth hummus and perfectly cooked minced was sapid. Notwithstanding being a fantastically decent plunge, hummus is the ideal base for a full feast.
 Coming to the next thing which I tried was Beyti Kebab. Highly prepared Beyti kebab, the eatery’s namesake course, is best eaten with yogurt, since then you can value the prudent utilization of garlic, onions and red and green peppers that draw out the rich lamb in the dish. It was succulent surface and juicy flavor helped the savoir faire for being unforgettable.

Comments